We’re here for you throughout shelter-in-place
On Friday, March 20, Governor Pritzker issued a shelter-in-place directive for the state until April 7. Under the directive, Rogards can continue to operate and we will be here to support you and your business. During the shelter-in-place period, we will be making some temporary changes in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team.
We will be taking and fulfilling orders.
As an essential business, we are allowed to work as normal and we will continue to fill your orders, although some of our staff is working from home.
- You may place orders online at shop.rogards.com, by fax, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to order online but don’t have login credentials, please do not create a new account for yourself online. Your contract pricing, tax exempt status, departments/locations will not be available if you set up your own account. Please email us and we will set up your credentials.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email email@example.com or your account executive.
We are still making deliveries to your workplaces.
We are currently making deliveries to all customers following our normal delivery schedule.
- During the shelter-in-place period, all deliveries will be no contact. We will not be requiring your signature. In most cases your orders will be left at your door with a photo serving as proof of delivery.
- We will not be making inside deliveries.
- You may pick up your order at Rogards. Most orders should be available for pickup within 2 days after your place your order. Pickups may be made between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday-Friday. All pickups should be made at our receiving/dock doors at the back of the building.
We can make deliveries to your home office.
If you’re working from home, we can deliver to you there!
- Our website had been updated to allow for temporary shipping addresses. When placing your order online, simply check the box next to “Temporary Shipping Address” and then fill in your home address.
- When placing your order by phone or email, let us know at the time of order that you want to ship to your home address.
- Home deliveries will also be no contact. Orders will be left at yoru door with a photo serving as proof of delivery.
We will be suspending furniture assembly and installation.
During the shelter-in-place period, we will not be scheduling any new installations and will not be assembling any furniture.
- If you need furniture during this time (ex: home office), you may still order stock items you find on our website.
- Any furniture ordered during this time period will be delivered unassembled in the box.
We take our partnership with you seriously and we will be doing everything we can to serve you to the best of our ability under the current circumstances. We hope that this time of isolation will be short-lived and that we can all be back to work as normal very soon. In the meantime, we hope that you will be patient with us as we work to continue to meet your needs while also ensuring the health and safety of our team.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
The Rogards Team