We’re here for you throughout shelter-in-place
On Friday, March 20, Governor Pritzker issued a shelter-in-place directive for the state until April 7. Under the directive, Rogards can continue to operate and we will be here to support you and your business. During the shelter-in-place period, we will be making some temporary changes in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers and our team.
We will be taking and fulfilling orders.
We will continue to take orders, but our offices will be closed and the majority of our staff will be working from home.
- You may place orders online at shop.rogards.com, by fax, or by email to email@example.com.
- If you want to order online but don’t have login credentials, please do not create a new account for yourself online. Your contract pricing, tax exempt status, departments/locations will not be available if you set up your own account. Please email us and we will set up your credentials.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or your account executive.
- We will not have staff in the office to answer the phone, but we will be monitoring voicemail. If you need to speak with us, please leave a message and one of our staff will return your call as quickly as possible.
We will be making deliveries to customers in “essential” industries.
If your business is part of one of the essential industries as outlined by the state (ex: healthcare, government, banks), we will be delivering orders to you following our usual schedule.
- During the shelter-in-place period, all deliveries will be no contact. We will not be requiring your signature. In most cases your orders will be left at your door with a photo serving as proof of delivery.
- We will not be making inside deliveries.
We will continue to serve customers in “non-essential” industries.
If your business is not included in the state’s list of essential industries, you may still place orders with us. You will have two options for receiving your order during this period.
- We can ship the order to you via UPS.
- We can ship to alternate or home addresses. If you need your order shipped to an alternate address, please let us know at the time of order. When ordering online, include a note in the comments section and we will adjust the address for you.
- You may pick up your order at Rogards. Most orders should be available for pickup within 2 days after your place your order. Pickups may be made between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, Monday-Friday. All pickups should be made at our receiving/dock doors at the back of the building.
- If you want to pick up your order, please state that at the time of order. If you do not specify pick up, we will default to shipping your order UPS.
We will be suspending furniture assembly and installation.
During the shelter-in-place period, we will not be scheduling any new installations and will not be assembling any furniture.
- If you need furniture during this time (ex: home office), you may still order stock items you find on our website.
- Any furniture ordered during this time period will be delivered unassembled in the box.
We take our partnership with you seriously and we will be doing everything we can to serve you to the best of our ability under the current circumstances. We hope that this time of isolation will be short-lived and that we can all be back to work as normal very soon. In the meantime, we hope that you will be patient with us as we work to continue to meet your needs while also ensuring the health and safety of our team.
Stay safe. Stay healthy.
The Rogards Team